Saturday, January 21, 2012

Photos! Jan 12-20

Editor's note:  since Ben came home in early Jan. we've been really busy and no free time for blog postings, which will likely continue into the immediate future, especially now that Mom and Dad are back at work - thankfully Grandma A's here to help!  Will hopefully have more regular updates once Rory decides she can sleep at least a little while at night without being held/rocked/fussing the whole time (I know this is Ben's blog, but she cries and wakes him up so it affects him as well!).


In any case, in the meantime here are some photos of Ben's adventures over the last week or so:

Hanging out at home with Mom and Dad:




















With Grandma:

going to the doctor for my Synagis shot (Boo!!!).  You'll notice I spit up all over the table to express my feelings about getting a shot:







Going on a walk for the first time.  I pretty much slept through this most of the way, although Rory was crying so much it was hard to not be awakened!





And of course hanging out with Rory (I'm the one on the left in the pack and play, on the right on the play mat):











No comments:

Post a Comment