Monday, November 14, 2011

1 month old today!

Holding steady at 4 lb. 0.6 oz. at... that's right... my ONE MONTH BIRTHDAY!
Moved from Nursery C to Nursery H today, apparently because they had to free up some nursery and our group in Nursery C was in the best condition to move - so that's gotta be a good sign!
(that's me in the foreground right; Rory's in the back hogging the window view - though I won't begrudge her that since I was cramming her up into the corner of Mom's uterus for most of our pregnancy time)

Busy but not very fun day - apparently in honor of me being a month old they decided it was a good day to annoy me.  I had my first eye exam, in which they used those things from Clockwork Orange to hold open my eyes and shine lights in them.  Was NOT too fond of that whole thing.  Also, they gave me a blood transfusion today - and since they don't feed us while we're on transfusion, I had to miss TWO feedings!  I got so irritated that I set off my alarms for high blood pressure.

Mom and Grandma and Grandpa A came by this afternoon to visit but I was a little cranky from not eating.  I was STILL cranky when Dad came by a couple of hours later.

However he held my pacifier in my mouth for awhile which calmed me down, and then it was time for my five o'clock feeding (still at 35 ml each time) which I LOVED - started chowing down as soon as it started coming into my tube.  That was enough to settle me down and I was peaceful the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment