Sunday, November 27, 2011

27 November

Up a little to 4 lb. 8.7 oz.
Not much to report today.  Nurse Robyn tried bottle feeding me this morning, I took about 5 ml.  As for the rest of it, in the doctors' continuing efforts to alleviate my spit-up issues, they've now extended my feedings to 2 hours apiece.  So far it seems to be working okay - notice anything different in this picture?
That's right - no spitup on my face!

Mom and Dad came by this afternoon to visit.  I tried to wake up and say hi...

but wasn't able to pull it off.

So they stayed and just talked to me for awhile even though I was asleep.

Mom looks stylish, huh?

That's about it for today, not much excitement.  Doing a lot better with my apnea and bradycardia since I've been on the caffeine, hopefully I'll have another good night.  Mom and Dad are coming early tomorrow to try bottle feeding me again so I'd better get some rest!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, your mom is a stylish kind of girl!:) Keep making progress big guy!!!! You have come so far. Continuing to pray...

    ReplyDelete