Sunday, November 20, 2011

20 November

A quiet day overall.  My feedings (still at 24 cal/oz) have been upped to 38 ml per time since I've been keeping my food down and digesting pretty well the past 24 hours.
I'm also staying stable on the nasal cannula, but now that I've gotten rid of my CPAP my next goal is to get rid of these tubes too.  I think they've finally gotten wise to my plans, which explains why they keep wrapping up my hands so I can't grab the tube.  Luckily, though, I've figured out that with this new tube I don't even need my hands - if I just mash my face into the bedding and then rub it around I can usually get the tubes to come out.

The nurses don't seem to like this plan, and somehow convinced Mom and Dad to take their side - Dad even told on me to Nurse Brittany when I got them out while he was sitting with me this morning!  But don't worry, I'll get 'em out eventually!

Other than that nothing much to report.  Just a solid day of sleeping and growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment