Tuesday, December 20, 2011

20 December 2011

I did two good feeds this morning, the first breastfeeding with Mom and the other with Dad from the bottle (though when he picked me up for that one I tried briefly to do more breastfeeding before I figured out that it was Dad, not Mom.  I still can't see very well so sometimes it's a bit confusing!

We also took some holiday photos in the hospital room; Mom said she was hoping we could take them at home but since it looks like we'll still be here through Christmas at least, they decided to do them now.  Here's my Christmas outfit (don't ask about the hat, not sure what the deal with that was):



I was fidgety when they were first getting my outfit on, but once I realized we were doing pictures I figured I'd flex my muscles to show how strong I've gotten now that I'm over two months old:


And then they took some of all of us together.  I wasn't sure what to do at first so raised my hand to ask Mom..
...then once she explained it I looked at the camera for the next one (though everyone else seems to have screwed up this take).  Hopefully another take was better, if not then maybe they can Photoshop me in with some people who can look at the camera (Rory), keep their eyes open (Mom), and not look like a psycho (Dad).  We'll see.
Now to bed.  Good night all!  And Mom I'll be seeing you later ;-)
(she's staying at the hospital with us tonight!)

No comments:

Post a Comment