Friday, December 23, 2011

22 December 2011

Had a shot to help keep me from getting colds.  Enough said.

Saw the surgeon, he couldn't feel my hernia so said for now they'll just keep an eye on it and if it comes back out before Tuesday and he can see it they'll go ahead and fix it, otherwise they'll schedule a follow-up in a few weeks to see how it's doing then.  I guess that's good news that it's not a serious problem, but all the same I don't like the idea of having to get surgery!


Mom and Dad came for awhile today and fed me a couple times but by 6 they were busy getting Rory ready to move somewhere - I guess they're giving us separate rooms - so the nurse had to feed me:


I didn't see Mom and Dad again tonight so they may have stayed with Rory.  I assume I'll get the update tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment