Thursday, December 22, 2011

21 December 2011

A quiet day here in Special Care.  Last night I had a bad brady which was stupid - I thought we were over that at this point - and reset my going-home clock.  I mean, I still need to get better at my feedings, but in any case I'm here at least another five days now regardless.

Got to breastfeed a few times with Mom this morning since she was here overnight.  Dad came by in the morning and bottlefed me another.

I'm finding I'm more alert during the days now (though unlike some people I can be alert without being obnoxiously loud and waking up my roommates (that would be me, if you were wondering.  See?

I was also alert after some of my feedings (though I just passed out after some others) and even showed Dad my acting skills in case he or any of his students are going to be making any zombie movies:

Braaaaaiiinnnnnsss...

And I think that's it, nothing else major on my end.  Possibly some news tomorrow, when I'm seeing the surgeon about my hernia.

No comments:

Post a Comment